11 JAN 2019 | FRI | 8PM
BACH Mass in B Minor, BWV 232
Die Konzertisten, one of Hong Kong’s foremost chamber choirs, presents Bach’s monumental Mass in B Minor in collaboration with a stellar cast of international artists. They will join hands with the award-winning period orchestra Arcangelo and its director Jonathan Cohen to bring the first historically informed performance of the Mass to Hong Kong.
Jonathan Cohen, conductor / harpsichord
Lydia Teuscher, soprano
Alison Lau, soprano
Tim Mead, countertenor
Samuel Boden, tenor
Caleb Woo, bass
Cammer Musicus (HK)
Felix Yeung, choirmaster / organ
Sanders Lau, choirmaster
- For ages 6+
- Approximately 2 hours
- Guests are advised to arrive punctually.
- No latecomers will be admitted until a suitable break in the programme.
- Programmes and artists are subject to change.
- Details of open rehearsal, pre-concert talk, and guided concert will be announced on Die Konzertisten website.
- Mass in B Minor is a programme of Project H.I.P., which is financially supported by the Arts Capacity Development Funding Scheme of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- The content of this programme does not reflect the views of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
In association with