2 NOV 2014 | SUN | 3PM
DOCUMENTARY SCREENING A Chinese Pianist and Bach (In French with English subtitles)
J.S. BACH Goldberg Variations
Music in Words A conversation with Zhu Xiao-Mei and Michel Mollard
Chinese pianist Zhu Xiao-Mei, one of the world’s most celebrated interpreters of Bach’s Goldberg Variations, will perform this monumental work in her Hong Kong debut at HKU. In this event, the documentary A Chinese Pianist and Bach (in French with English subtitles) will be premiered and the artist will engage in dialogue with the audience after the performance.
Zhu Xiao-Mei, piano
- For ages 6+
- Approximately 2 hours with an intermission
- Guests are advised to arrive punctually.
- No latecomers will be admitted until a suitable break in the programme.
- Programmes and artists are subject to change.
Lee Shau Kee Lecture Centre
The University of Hong Kong
- Limited half-price concession tickets available
- $50 for HKU Students with a valid ID
Music in Words – A Conversation with Zhu Xiao-Mei and Michel Mollard