3 MAY 2019 | FRI | 8PM
This event is part of Rondeau’s MUSE Artist-in-Residence programme
As the grand finale of this four-course musical feast, French harpsichord phenomenon Jean Rondeau will take it one step further by donning his pianist hat for a modern jazz jam! Featuring his own trio Cabane, Rondeau will share the stage with double bassist Erwan Ricordeau and drummer Sébastien Grenat, exploring together a blend of standards, original compositions, and open improvisations. From Baroque to modern jazz, be ready for a time-bending journey under their creative storm.
Jean Rondeau, piano
Erwan Ricordeau, double bass
Sébastien Grenat, drums
Lee Shau Kee Lecture Centre
The University of Hong Kong
$220 single concert
$350 both concerts – see details of Baroque Improvised: Jean Rondeau in Recital
- Tickets at URBTIX starting 14 Feb at 10am
- HKU Discounts: Students $50 | Staff 15% off (Valid HKU student / staff card required upon purchase at URBTIX outlets and entry to venue)
- Be a MUSE members 10% off
- Full-time students, citizens aged 60 or above & people with disabilities 50% off
- Le French May members 10% off
- Discounts cannot be combined
Full Concert Streaming
- For ages 8+
- Approximately 1 hour without intermission
- Guests are advised to arrive punctually.
- No latecomers will be admitted until a suitable break in the programme.
- Programmes and artists are subject to change.