25 MAY 2014 | SUN | 3PM
CHOPIN Ballade No. 1 in G minor, Op. 23
SCHUMANN Piano Quintet in E-flat major, Op. 44
MUSIC IN WORDS A conversation between the Shanghai Quartet and Prof. Daniel Chua
BEETHOVEN String Quartet No. 13 in B-flat major, Op. 130
“The whole performance was superb…” – The New York Times on the Shanghai Quartet
“… heavenly touch and profound emotion.” – L’eco di Bergamo on Colleen Lee
Colleen Lee, piano
Lee Shau Kee Lecture Centre
The University of Hong Kong
- Limited half-price concession tickets available
- For ages 6+
- Approximately 2 hours with an intermission
- Guests are advised to arrive punctually.
- No latecomers will be admitted until a suitable break in the programme.
- Programmes and artists are subject to change.