1 MAR 2016 | TUE | 7:30PM
One of the masterpieces of choral and orchestral writing, Brahm’s A German Requiem will be brought to life in a uniquely imagined production by Rundfunkchor Berlin on 2 and 3 March at the historic Loke Yew Hall.
An open rehearsal exclusive to HKU staff and students – come and experience this mind-blowing production before the premiere in Hong Kong!
For details of the 2 and 3 March performances, please visit:
Loke Yew Hall, Main Building
The University of Hong Kong
FREE via online registration
- For ages 6+
- Approximately 1.5 hours without intermission
- No seating for Stalls. Audience members are required to remove their shoes to enter the Stalls and move around with the performers.
- Balcony seats are audio-only due to restricted sightlines. Free seating.
- Guests are advised to arrive punctually.
- No latecomers will be admitted until a suitable break in the programme.
- Programmes and artists are subject to change.
In Collaboration with