30 APR 2021 | FRI | 6:30PM
VINKO GLOBOKAR ?Corporel for Solo Percussion
法國/斯洛文尼亞作曲家 Vinko Globokar (1934-) 的 ?Corporel (1985) 是一首寫給表演者及其身體的作品，樂曲結合敲擊樂及戲劇元素，視表演者的身體為樂器。Globokar 重視表演者的詮釋空間，並身體力行，其作品讓表演者的每一次演出均為獨特而個人的藝術體驗。余林橞集敲擊樂手、表演藝術家及跨學科藝術研究者於一身，經常與不同作曲家合作。是次講座她會即場表演及講解這首敲擊樂經典，探討表演者如何實踐樂譜中的各式指示及記譜圖案，讓自己整個身體從頭到腳，以至聲音、動作都成為表演的一部分，進而引領觀眾賦予表演者各種想像與情感的連結。
Written by French-Slovenian composer Vinko Globokar (1934-), ?Corporel (1985) is a solo work that employs only the performer’s body and voice as the instrument. As a trombonist and improviser, Globokar values interpretative freedom, which he tirelessly strives for to ensure each performance of his work to be unique and personal to the performer, as well as to the audience. Karen Yu is a percussionist, performance artist, and interdisciplinary arts researcher who frequently engages herself in various artistic collaborations. She will deliver this challenging work, discuss its performance practice, and examine how instructions and graphic notations allow and inspire a performer to ‘act’ during a musical performance.
余林橞／敲擊樂 Karen Yu, percussion
陳慶恩教授／主持 Prof. Chan Hing-yan, host
Lee Shau Kee Lecture Centre
The University of Hong Kong
$20 (admin fee)
- For ages 8+
- Tickets at art-mate.net starting 15 Apr
- Patrons under the age of 8 will not be admitted.
- The programme is approximately 1 hour without intermission.
- Guests are advised to arrive punctually. No latecomers will be admitted until a suitable break in the programme.
- Please show the QR code in your confirmation email for admission.
- Due to social distancing requirements, some seats in the Grand Hall will be left empty. Please only take your assigned seat as stated on the ticket.
- A temperature check will be conducted upon entry. Anyone with fever or respiratory symptoms should seek medical advice and will not be admitted.
- Hand sanitising stations are available at the foyer.
- Guests are required to wear masks throughout the event.
- Programmes and artists are subject to change.