10 OCT 2020 | SAT | 6:30PM
貝里奧 《序列 I》
BERIO Sequenza I
意大利作曲家貝里奧的 《序列 I》，自 1958 年首演後，一直是長笛獨奏曲目中的前衞經典。跟該系列的另外十三首作品一樣，《序列 I》反映貝里奧著迷於音樂作品的「炫技性」，鼓勵長笛手淋漓發揮樂器的極限。新晉長笛演奏家、作曲家李一葦將與陳慶恩教授對話，詳談此名曲背後的種種。李一葦亦會即席演奏 《序列 I》全曲，包括 1958年用空間記譜法的版本及1992年的修訂版。
Since its 1958 premiere, Sequenza I by Luciano Berio (1925 – 2003) has remained one of the modern classics in the unaccompanied flute repertory. Like all the other 13 members of the series, Sequenza I reflects Berio’s fascination with virtuosity and encourages flutists to push the instrument’s limits. Young flutist-composer Angus Lee will join Professor Chan Hing-yan to discuss the many aspects of this canonical work, of which he will perform two renditions, one from the 1958 proportional notation, and one from the 1992 revised score.
李一葦／長笛 Angus Lee, flute
陳慶恩教授／主持 Prof. Chan Hing-yan, host
Lee Shau Kee Lecture Centre
The University of Hong Kong
$20 (admin fee)
- For ages 8+
- Tickets at art-mate.net
- Patrons under the age of 8 will not be admitted.
- The programme is approximately 1 hour long without intermission.
- Guests are advised to arrive punctually. No latecomers will be admitted until a suitable break in the programme.
- Please show the QR code in your confirmation email for admission.
- Due to social distancing requirements, some seats in the Grand Hall will be left empty. Please only take your assigned seat as stated on the ticket.
- A temperature check will be conducted upon entry. Anyone with a fever or respiratory symptoms should seek medical advice and will not be admitted.
- Hand sanitising stations are available at the foyer.
- Guests are required to wear masks throughout the event.
- Programmes and artists are subject to change.